Beards are totally a thing nowadays aren’t they? I mean, not for me necessarily, but they have become somewhat trendy. In recent years I’m sure that many men have found themselves in such places that include ‘beard grooming’ – whether they’re looking to grow it to see if they can actually grow a full beard or whether they know they can but don’t know how to tame it.
Men’s personal care has become an incredibly lucrative business, especially since beards have become a thing. We often (well, I do anyway) often compare what people looked like with beards, and without, and try to decide whether we prefer them ‘á la facial hair’ or not. I think the deciding factor for me is usually how well groomed it is.
There is absolutely nothing worse than seeing someone who has grown a beard, letting it descend into pure unkempt face fuzz because that, my friends, is not attractive. I can’t bear to see stray strings poking out everywhere so clearly I like a well groomed man.
Step in Bobo’s Beard Company. Fronted by 2017’s World’s Strongest Man Eddie Hall, these guys know how to do beards. ‘Made by the beard, for the beard’ couldn’t be more true and their products are utterly wonderful. They’re homegrown, big, bold, strong and proud – everything that Eddie represents.
With men’s personal grooming products such as brushes, balms, combs and oils for the beard you won’t go wrong with these products.
Win Bobo’s Beard
Ok, you won’t win an actual beard but the beard in your life could look like a real winner after giving it the five start treatment with Bobo’s ‘Beard and Moustache Deluxe Grooming Station’. How amazing does this grooming set look? Win it below! Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 6th November and will close on 16th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE ‘Beard and Moustache Deluxe Grooming Station’ worth £74.99
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
- This giveaway is not affiliated with Walkers Shortbread