Last December I took a couple of weeks off and will be doing the same again this year. I think it’s the perfect time to step away from things, take stock, spend some time with family and re-evaluate where you are after the year has passed.
I don’t know about you but I’ve ordered a planner and intend to bring some organisation into lots more aspects of my life. Not only that but I really want to try and create some time for my wellbeing because I find that I get stressed really easily and I need to ensure that I’m taking time out of the day for me. Even if it’s just ten minutes!
Apples And Pips
If you’ve not heard of Apples and Pips before then where have you been? Hannah sources some of the most amazing products from brands that are liked and loved far and wide. As a parent herself she wants to ensure that there’s quality and value in every order placed. You’ll find new baby hampers, eco-friendly products, treats and more on Apples and Pips.
My favourite ever purchase from there so far is the Brollies and Blizzards print t-shirt and my next purchase will be The Gratitude Journal which I want to use next year! Oh.. and you can win one in this Christmas Bonanza giveaway along with a rather lovely handmade, vegan soy wax lavender candle.
So if you are, or know of, a mum who’s due any time of the year, head over to Apples and Pips to give them the treat they deserve. The hampers are fab!
Cath Kidston is known for her choice of prints but she also does some of the loveliest hand cream. This little trio would be perfect under the Christmas tree or in a stocking and will help so much with avoiding chapped and dry hands over the Winter. I know mine suffer more than usual so these make the ideal gift – oh, and they smell amazing! A huge thank you to Kate from Family Fever for providing this prize!
Win Right Here!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 28th November and will close on 8th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE ‘Gratitude Journal’, ONE ‘handmade, vegan, soy wax lavender candle’ and ONE ‘Cath Kidston Assorted Blossom Birds Hand Cream Trio, 3 x 30 ml’.
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery