Usually if the boys are having a tough day or if I need a few minutes of peace I whack the television on and hope there’s a decent film on. This tends to work until the boys get bored of the film and then we end up downloading or buying a new one just to freshen up the planner.
However, you can guarantee that if the film has minions in it, the boys will sit and watch it. Despicable Me 3 is finally out on DVD and so we’ve been watching Despicable Me 2 before our copy arrives.
Despicable Me Mel Radio Control Inflatable
Not only that, but the boys have enjoyed playing with this super cool, radio control Despicable Me 3 minion, Mel. This jumbo sized inflatable has provided endless fun for the two boys who think it’s great to race it, chase it and (obviously) launch it across the room!
All you have to do is blow it up by mouth; luckily it only takes a few puffs and put some batteries in it, as well as in the remote control. In total it takes 6xAA batteries which is quite a lot but for the sheer joy on the boy’s faces it’s totally worth it. The controls are a little hard to get used to in the beginning but once you’ve gotten the hang of it it’s great.
It’s pretty sturdy considering it’s just an inflatable and it’d need to be with my two but obviously it’s not invincible. It does come with a repair kit just in case you need it but so far Mel has gone through a fair battering and hasn’t needed patching up yet.
Where Can I Buy One?
You can purchase Mel, or Tom, from The Entertainer and they’re currently on offer for £14.99 which is an absolute bargain before Christmas because it also means you’ve got some pennies left to spend on the DVD, right? Winning!
Win A Despicable Me Radio Control Inflatable Mel
If you’d like to enter to win your own minion, Mel, then enter the giveaway below as part of the big Christmas Bonanza I have here on Raising the Rings! You lucky things.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 8th November and will close on 8th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE ‘Despicable Me 3 Radio Control Inflatable Minion’
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
*I received this product in return for this feature. All views and opinions are my own.