I don’t think are too many people of my age who won’t remember a Tiny Tears doll. They’ve been around for years and years although I’ve never had one. I was never particularly into caring for babies and dolls when I was younger which is a bit weird because I adore babies now. My sister was always the one asking for the dolls and the accessories – she was even the one who studied child development at school and had to bring home that doll that cried through the night. Sorry, not for me!
Anyway, Toby and Teddy have a doll and they adore it. Most of the time. There is, of course, the odd occasion where the poor doll will get slightly mistreated but otherwise the doll has a grand old time being pushed around in his pushchair when he’s not being wrapped up and snuggled in a muslin cloth.
Tiny Tears Classic Doll
The Tiny Tears classic doll has all the features you’d expect; the crying and the nappy wetting but it now has longer hair and an all new party dress outfit.
Inside the box you’ll find a bottle, a dummy, a hair brush, a potty and pull up knickers. This is the perfect next step up from the doll whose only function is that the eyes close when you lie it back. The Tiny Tears doll requires slightly more care and attention because she needs feeding, a bit of potty training and lots of cuddles after she’s had a good cry.
The accessories are perfect and really complete the doll, it’s always nice when you don’t have to buy extras. It’s perfect for any child who loves imaginative play, or who just loves dolls in general!
Win A Tiny Tears Classic Doll
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 24th November and will close on 8th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE ‘Tiny Tears Classic Doll’.
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
*I received this product in return for this feature. All views and opinions are my own.