I’ve had the same jewellery box now for about 10 years – it’s still as good as new but it’s just so not my style anymore. My jewellery collection has, somewhat, depleted over the years and I only tend to keep extra special pieces these days.
The problem is, I don’t actually wear that much jewellery; the last time I wore my earrings my ear was sore for days and days and I don’t really wear rings other than my wedding rings since I got married. The jewellery I do have and love and want to keep seems to tarnish so quickly and easily but luckily I have found a much more compact, and prettier solution.
WOLF Chloé Jewellery Roll
This gorgeous, compact jewellery roll from WOLF is absolutely perfect for storing those few precious bits of jewellery. It can be left out on your dressing table or can be safely tucked away.
It’s super luxurious from the inside out; the lining is LutersLoc™ anti-tarnish and it has a cream leather outside with gold finished lettering and hardware. The LusterLoc™ allows the fabric lining to absorb hostile gases that would usually cause tarnishing and can help prevent this for up to 35 years.
There are two ring holders, 8 earring holes and 4 zipped storage compartments so even though this is designed for jewellery, you could definitely take it on a night out as a small clutch.
It comes presented in a black WOLF box and is wrapped in a gorgeous velvet style pocket so is perfect for the jewellery lover in your life this Christmas. If you’re looking for something bigger or want to check out the full range then head over to the WOLF website.
Christmas Bonanza – Win Your Own!
If you’d like to get your hands on this seriously gorgeous Chloe jewellery roll for yourself or for someone as a gift then WOLF are very generously offering you the chance to win your own! You know what to do!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 4th November and will close on 8th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE ‘Chloe Jewellery Roll’ worth £89
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
*I received this item in return for this feature and review. All views and opinions are my own.