Christmas is a time full of traditions, old and new. Spending a day putting up the decorations, filling Christmas Eve boxes, wrapping presents, finding any excuse to drink a bit of mulled wine.
For as long as I can remember I’ve had turkey for Christmas dinner. I don’t think there’s a Christmas that’s gone by where I haven’t eaten it, and I can hardly imagine Christmas without it. And I’m sure that there are millions of people out there that feel the same. It’s just tradition – despite goose being the bird of choice years and years ago.
Last year we got a turkey from Morton’s Traditional Taste and it was utterly sensational; so much so that we’ll be eating our Christmas turkey from there again this year.
They’re a small production farm who aim to provide quality over quantity when it comes to their poultry. Rearing high quality batches of poultry that taste just how they should; flavoursome, gamey and succulent. Morton’s turkeys are free-range and can often be found in the trees (who knew turkeys were woodland birds?), roaming around and expressing all their natural behaviours.
When the time comes they are much better cared for, in a humane way, and this ensures everything is stress free. Including how it gets to your door. You can hardly complain at a locally reared, free-range bird being delivered to my door in time for Christmas.
Morton’s don’t just do turkeys though; you’ll also find ducks, chickens and geese which would all make for perfect meat choices over the festive period.
If you’d like to win your own Morton’s Traditional Taste turkey to gobble up at Christmas this year then just enter the giveaway below! And just think about what you can do with the leftovers; curry all the way for us!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 19th November and will close on 9th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE ‘Norfolk Bronze Turkey’ from Morton’s Traditional Taste
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- Due to the nature of the prize the winner will have 7 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
*I received product in return for this feature. All views and opinions are my own.