- Raising the Rings will accept a brand, or company’s, services and/or products free of charge (minimum value applies) in order to construct blog posts. Such posts include, but are not limited to, reviews, campaigns and sponsored content. All opinions and views expressed are my own, and will be completely honest.
- If a product or service has been received in order to construct a blog post or a review, a disclosure statement will be included within the post to ensure complete honesty and transparency for all readers and users of this blog. However, if a link has been included in my post with no disclosure statement visible, then this has been included to benefit my readers; not because I have received a product/service in return.
- All sponsored posts, collaborative guest posts, and other forms of paid content will be disclosed.
- Any, and all, giveaways and competitions will be UK based only, unless otherwise stated/agreed.
- All other content on my blog is my own.
- Raising the Rings is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
If you would like any clarity on these terms or would like to discuss these further, then please do contact me, I’m pretty friendly!