Geronimo Festival is the largest children’s festival in the UK and it is back with a bang for 2017! With a princess, knights and dragons theme, this year they’ve introduced camping and glamping for the first time ever. I’ve never been to Geronimo Festival and still think the boys are probably just that little bit young, but next year is looking good.
The headliners for Geronimo Festival 2017 include: Justin Fletcher, Katy Ashworth, Mr Bloom, Andy Day (I think I fancy him a bit!), Cook and Line, Amazing Arabella and Alex Winters.
Held over the May Bank Holiday (27th-29th) at Arley Hall in Cheshire, Geronimo Festival 2017 is guaranteed to be a hit. There’s so many things to do for the kids! You can expect 100s of shows, spectacles and hands on activities, including a live circus tent, jousting, donkey rides, mobile caving, forager walks, graffiti workshops, giant tortoise, archery, theatre shows, music workshops, arts & crafts and a fire stunt show – it sounds like you absolutely can’t miss out! You can get the full low down on the Geronimo Festival 2017 website.
If you fancy bagging yourself 1 x Family Day Pass (for either Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday admission) then look no further because I have the chance for you to win exactly that!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 17th April and will close on 5th May at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive 1 x Family Day Pass for Geronimo Festival
- The Family Day Pass is only for use on either Sunday 28th May or Monday 29th May
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winner will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 14 days to respond to their winner’s email (to allow time for the tickets to be arranged)