I thought I’d do something a little bit different with this month’s Degustabox. I usually just get everything out, take a few photos and then give you a little bit of information on each of the products. This month I thought I’d vlog the unboxing and do just a little bit of writing instead!
So, without further ado, here is the video of the unboxing and all you need to know about the May Degustabox!
The full contents of the box are;
- Zeo soft drinks (£1.19). This is the drink you didn’t get to see in the video because I’d already drunk it! It’s all natural, low calorie and has a perfectly balanced fizz. Zeo drinks are made with natural fruit juices, exotic botanicals and a splash of spring water which are lovely on their own or make for a great mixer in the Summer. If you love flavoured water, this is for you!
- Crabbie’s original alcoholic ginger beer (£1.89). Despite me not particularly liking ginger beer, Crabbie’s do offer different flavours. I’d really love to try the Scottish Raspberry one! Perfect to enjoy in the sunshine!
- Cadbury dairy milk peanut caramel crisp (£3.49). Don’t worry guys! It made it to the fridge in good time but the husband has found it. He’s been desperately trying to not have a piece! This is brand new the ‘Big Taste’ range from Cadbury and the perfect size for sharing…. or scoffing.
- MOMA gluten free raspberry and coconut bircher museli (£3.20). The speedy answer to overnight oats you could add a splash of apple juice and some yoghurt (or a dairy free alternative) and you’re ready to go in five minutes, no overnight soaking required.
- Millions (chocolate covered – £0.50, sour £0.60). Millions have been around since I was a kid and I stand by what I said about them tasting like the strawberry feet ice cream I used to eat. They’re adding to their range with these chocolate and sour flavours. The sours are particularly moreish.
- Cereal Lovers crunch time nuggets (£1.59). A crunchy new healthy snacking concept designed to keep you energised throughout the day. All natural ingredients and perfect to pop into your bag. Perfect if you’re a work time grazer and there are different flavours available.
- Deli Kitchen skinni wraps (£1.25). Simple, handy and versatile these skinni wraps help diversify your meal times. Forget sandwiches and bagels, these are quick and easy to fill and they come with a unique easy to fold shape. Bread bin staple.
- Homepride strong white bread flour (£1.50). These guys have been making flour for over 50 years and I still haven’t tried the bread recipe I said I was going to! This is available in Morrissons and Ocado.
- Hippeas – in herbs we trust (£1.50). The all new range of chickpea puffs is set to shake up the snacking market worldwide. A bold brand with a great story and purpose with clear health credentials and exciting flavours. I really enjoyed these. I’ve actually gone off crisps in the last few months and these are so, so nice and moreish. The pepper flavoured ones are good too.
- Portlebay Popcorn (£0.79). Did I say sriracha right in the vlog? I’m not convinced I did but I gave it a go. These hand popped popcorn snacks are so yummy. Flavoured popcorn is not something I thought I’d ever get on board with (I don’t like sweet popcorn, salty all the way) but lots of brands have been surprising me lately, and these sweet chilli ones were super flavoursome!
- Candy Kittens sweets (£3.00). Believing that life is too short for boring sweets, these packs come in four flavours; sour watermelon, sweet pineapple, Eton mess or sour blueberry. Which one would you go for?
To find out more about Degustabox do visit their website!
*I received the Degustabox in return for a review. All views and opinions are my own.