Del Monte have recently hit the baby and toddler food market with their new ‘Squeezies’ range. When they arrived the packaging was vibrant, appealing and had either Mickey or Minnie mouse on the front. Teddy was sent three of the flavours to try; apple, banana and strawberry, apple and mango and finally apple, strawberry and blueberry.
Ted is a huge ‘fruit for dessert’ kind of kid and these are perfect for handing over after they’ve finished their lunch or dinner. They’re even great for snacks during the day, popping into lunch boxes, putting into cereal and layered with plain yogurt. With no added sugar or artificial ingredients it’s so reassuring knowing that everything is 100% good and doesn’t encourage too much of a sweet tooth. Oh, and did you know that each pack is one of their five a day? Bonus.
I did have a sneaky little taste of the apple, strawberry and blueberry one and have to say I can tell why Teddy demolished this Del Monte Squeezie; juicy, sweet and super fruity!
Each Squeezie’s cap can be collected to make into little toys and they connect together which is pretty cool. They also come with a wickd app with a fun card game and even more shape inspiration for the kids. So healthy and happy, what more could you want?They’re available in Asda and retail at around 79p each. Easy peasy super Squeezie!
If you’d like to try some Del Monte Squeezies for yourself then do pop to Asda OR you could enter the giveaway below to win a week’s supply along with some other Del Monte goodies! Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 24th November and will close on 11th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- The winner will receive Del Monte mini recipe books, a branded t-shirt/apron, Del Monte coffee mug, Del Monte bag and a week’s worth of Squeezies.
- UK entrants only
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog
- The winners will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email