I love subscription boxes. It’s hard to remember sometimes that these types of boxes provide a service and that service is the element of surprise and Degustabox have not let me down! One of the many reasons I love these types of boxes is that we get to try new brands and new products!
Delivered to your door for only £12.99 per month, these boxes are crammed full with goodies to sink your teeth into from the off. So what was in January’s Degustabox? Let’s have a look!
- Popchips Ridges (Crazy hot flavoured ones which are just divine!)
- Finn Crisp Snacks – Seeds and Sea Salt. These are super lovely, especially when you get the salty hit at the end
- Yushoi Snapea Rice Sticks (Coconut & Chilli) – Oh so yummy!
- NatVia Natural Sources Stevia Sweetener
- Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer
- Mothergrain Express Quinoa (Split Peas)
- Pip’s Hot Chocolate
- 30% Less Sugar Fruitella (these are now all gone!)
- Aspire Health Drinks
- Little’s Island Coconut Infused Instant Coffee
- Chosan Hibiscus Drink
- The Chia Co Chia Seeds
We also received a voucher for a ‘The Collective’ gourmet live yoghurt but unfortunately we’ll be unable to trial this due to no nearby stockists, which is a huge shame as I’d have really loved to have tried this!
There was also some ‘Poshcorn’ on the card insert we had but that too, unfortunately, was not included in the box! Aside from that, what an awesome little selection this is. The box that arrived was very statement with the ‘DEGUSTABOX’ writing along the side. The items inside were well packaged and there was no damage which is always a miracle with some of the postmen we have around here!
It arrived by courier and I was SO grateful to be given a one hour time slot in which the delivery would take place. This is something that is almost necessary for my deliveries, especially as I can be in and out of the house most days doing nursery runs or taking the kids to soft play.
I am so impressed with the variety of this month’s box and I am super excited to see what February brings! Have you tried Degustabox, or any other subscription service? What do you think you’d have loved in this box?
*I was sent this box in return for a review. All views and opinions are my own.