When it comes to pregnancy some people get to a point in their lives where they feel they’re ready to ‘try’ and are successful, others have the rug swept from under their feet and find out they’re pregnant a few weeks or more down the line when they’ve not been trying and for others it can be a long, hard and exhausting journey.
I’m two out of those three. I am incredibly lucky to be as fertile as I am and have never had any issues conceiving. Some might say I fall pregnant a little too easily, and they wouldn’t be wrong. When I found out I was pregnant with Toby I was already around 8 weeks along and hadn’t had a period in the 6 months prior to that. I was also on the pill and we weren’t trying. Go figure.
We decided to ‘try’ for Ted and it happened on the first try. A fluke, surely? Well fast forward to trying for baby number three and it happened on the first go again. Falling pregnant in the first month of trying will happen to just over a third of UK couples, but for others it’s a much longer road; general lifestyle, reproductive health and age just being some factors that are considered contributing factors.
However, lots of men and women choose to take control of their conception journeys by overhauling their diets and lifestyles. One way of potentially enhancing this is by taking a supplement. I know from deciding to try for a baby that supplements are recommended to help ‘prepare’ our bodies to take on, and grow, a new life.
Relatively new to the UK market, Proceive is a fertility supplement designed to support any nutritional deficiencies associated with trying for a baby. It’s well known that most of us Brits lack Vitamin D thanks to our Summers lasting approximately 2 weeks of the year (ok, it’s a bit longer than that but you get the idea)! It’s also recommended we get enough folic acid which contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Health professionals also recommend you continue to take a supplement throughout your first trimester, and sometimes even your whole pregnancy.
However, Proceive cater for men as well as women. While I admittedly don’t know much about the men’s side of things, Proceive has been researched and developed for the last 5 years. The range and level of ingredients is incredibly comprehensive and caters specifically to the needs of helping you and your partner conceive.
Win A Months’ Supply For You And Your Partner
If you’re already on your conception journey, or feel like you might be taking the plunge soon then there’s no better time to try out Proceive for yourself. I’m giving away one month’s supply for both you and your partner. Just enter below!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 22nd May 2018 and will close on 10th June at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive one month’s supply of Proceive for both men and women
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winner will be contacted by email and announced on Raising the Rings Facebook and Twitter
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using at least one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Prize will be provided within 28 days from winner’s response
- Please be advised that entrants’ personal data will be processed in accordance with my privacy notice
*This post is in collaboration with Proceive.