At my first ever BlogOn conference I was lucky enough to find some truly incredible brands and one of them was a company called Great & Small.
I adored their products and their modern approach. I adored their branding and their mission was clear – provide seriously cool and fun products to children and adults alike. I love all this ‘twinning is winning’ talk but I see a whole lot of products aimed at mums and daughters and a whole lot less aimed at mothers and sons. Great & Small include everyone in the family from mums and dads to their sons and daughters.
Founded by two mums, Great & Small provide matching sleepwear that people like you and I can wear year round; pyjamas are NOT just for Christmas! They’re for the days the kids come home from school and you all just need to chill, they’re for the days you come home from work and need to whip your bra off and just wear something comfy, they’re the outfit of choice for the Saturday night takeaway and they’re the lazy Sunday must have.
I think, if it was socially acceptable, I would probably wear pyjamas a lot of the time so it’s really important that they’re comfy, cosy and fun!
Elf For Christmas Pyjamas For Kids
In the lead up to Christmas, I know that lots of people (me included!) will be looking for *the* pyjamas you want the kids to wake up in on Christmas morning. These days pyjamas usually make up part of a Christmas Eve box or you’ll find that you had a pair under the Christmas tree this whole time, but I prefer to make the most of December so mine will be wearing theirs from the 1st (sorry, not sorry!). Either way, pyjamas go together with Christmas just as much as strawberries go with cream.
Great & Small have these unbelievably soft ‘Elf for Christmas’ pyjamas that the boys are incredibly excited to wear. Toby is finally ‘getting’ Christmas and is excited by anything that has pictures of elves, Father Christmas, Christmas trees or the like on the front so he did squeal a little when he saw his.
The kids pyjamas are a long sleeved set and are most definitely snuggle fit with a bit of wiggle room for growing. The trousers are a vibrant, festive red with a white elf and pine tree print and the top is white with red detailing. The poem on the back is probably one of my favourite things and I love the North Pole postage stamp printed on the front. Everything about the design just seems very real and authentic. They’re just so believable, if that makes sense, so much so that Toby is absolutely convinced that the elves have dropped these off for him.
Without a doubt I think it’s down to the design and the quality and, of course, the magic of Christmas! And before you ask, yes, I do still believe even though in my late twenties. The question is, do you?
Win A Set From Great & Small
If you’d like to win a set of children’s pyjamas from the ‘Elf For Christmas’ range then I’m so happy to say that your chance is right here!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 18th November and will close on 8th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE set of children’s ‘Elf for Christmas’ pyjamas from ‘Great & Small’ clothing.
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
- By entering this giveaway you agree to your email address being passed to ‘Great & Small’ clothing in order that they sign you up to receive promotional material once this giveaway has ended.
*I received these products in return for this feature. All views and opinions are my own.