Bags of Love have been hand making some of the most unique personalised gifts available in the UK since 2003. Personalised items can be the perfect gift for just about anyone in the family, especially if you’re struggling to think of what to buy them. With Christmas coming up I’d been looking at getting a few things that we might use every year and things that may eventually become heirlooms or keepsakes.
Bags Of Love Biscuit Tin
Biscuits are a big thing at Christmas aren’t they? I mean you’ve only got to go in the supermarkets to see all the fancy tins and boxes out on the shelves with their (very enticing) two for one offers! There’s the big Christmas cookies, the biscuits for the cheese and then the biscuits because.. well, just because! The only problem is if you buy a big packet then you usually end up with a few going stale because the kids haven’t wrapped them back up properly.
Bags of Love let you create your own biscuit tin and while my design was very simple, it does save my biscuits from going too soft! The tin itself is A5 in size and has a hinged lid and the boys look super cute on the front, don’t you agree?
Bags Of Love Tree Decoration
I do love to get a special bauble to hang from the tree each year and Bags of Love do personalised Christmas tree decorations. When I saw this I knew I had to get one of the boys from their first Christmas together. They’re snuggled up on an armchair in their matching Cath Kidston pyjamas and it’s the perfect little keepsake.
On the back I put the year of their first Christmas so we, and they, would always remember. It came in a little cloth bag for protection and they make for wonderful Christmas presents for family if they want a little less clutter and something a little special on their tree this year.
Get Your Own
If you love the look of these then you should check out the rest of the ranges on Bags for Love, especially their Christmas product line. You could even win yourself £30 to spend on the website! Just enter below for your chance to win. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 15th November and will close on 8th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive a £30 voucher code to spend on the ‘Bags of Love’ website only.
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
*I received these products in return for this feature. All views and opinions are my own.