When both of the boy’s teeth were coming through a teething necklace was nothing short of a miracle, especially when they’re super clingy! Mama and Belle was launched in 2014 by Suzy after her daughter, Belle, was just a few months old. After a bit of research she realised there was a gap in the market for stylish and on trend teething jewellery.
I actually found that when I was looking for a teething necklace they all looked very much like teething jewellery rather than something we could pass off as even slightly fashionable. I think it’s amazing how teething jewellery has evolved from being just a practical piece of jewellery with one purpose, to a whole range of products that mamas can wear whether they’re with their (teething) baby or not!
Teething jewellery, as well as being dual purpose, gives you confidence that you can accessorise without worrying about pieces getting broken off or there being a choking hazard. The Ava Maple teething necklace is 74cm/29in, though can easily be shortened if desired.
Mama and Belle Ava Teething Necklace Features
- Made from high quality, BPA free, food grade silicone.
- All Mama and Belle teething necklaces feature a breakaway clasp for added safety.
- Perfect for keeping busy hands occupied during feeds.
- Help developing tactile awareness.
- Comes in a cute little reusable PVC bag.
- Simply wash with warm soapy water, or pop in the dishwasher (top shelf), or steam steriliser.
- Thoroughly safety tested, with all certifications up to date.
Mama and Belle’s beautiful designs are unique and Suzy has really created something for everyone without any compromise on quality. The Ava Maple teething necklace is new for AW 17/18 and has a stunning combination of the top trending colours from London and New York Fashion Week. I love that Suzy really does her homework here!
The Ava Maple also features Mama and Belle’s new shape of bead – icosahedron – and warm marble tone beads which is an autumnal update from their regular grey marble colour. The beads are strung on extra strong nylon cord, with 7 super stylish hexagon silicone beads, individually knotted for added safety.
If you’d like to win one and be the most fashionable, teething child’s mama this Winter then just enter the giveaway below! If you can’t wait then head over to the Mama and Belle website! Happy teething!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 6th November and will close on 8th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE ‘Ava Maple Teething Necklace’ worth £16.95
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
- By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to your email address being passed to Mama and Belle to be signed up for their newsletter with details of discounts, competitions and news