Since moving in to our house I’ve been doing lots of things to make it feel like home. I’ll admit I did struggle for the first few weeks of living here as it first felt like a holiday and then it didn’t really feel like ours. We’ve been here almost three months now and all the little bits are coming together and it’s finally settling in that this is where we live and it’s ours.
I also got married last year so it’s so nice to finally have things that have the ‘family’ name on it rather than me feeling slightly left out or having to order two of something. One thing that caught my eye recently was this pretty cool aluminium street sign. I’ve seen them on Instagram and on websites and always thought that I’d like one and, well, finally I have one!
Personalised with our family name and postcode this aluminium personalised street sign sits perfectly on the shelf as you enter our hallway. I chose to get ours in purple as it was our colour scheme for our wedding and it’s more quirky and less traditional. You could keep it simple in black or red if you wanted but you could also go for pink and blue.
It was really simple to personalise as the Oakdene website takes you through everything you’ll need to put on there although you must ensure you read the notes to get the exact result you want. It comes in two sizes – A4 or A3 (ours is the A4 one) – and it’s printed on to coated aluminium.
Our Thoughts On The Personalised Street Sign
I was actually really impressed with the vibrancy of the purple on the sign, sometimes when you print in colour it can fall a little bit flat but this is a really nice shade. It’s true to size and looks great either inside or outside of the home – obviously if you have it outside you can expect some weathering but this only adds to the feature!
It’s good quality and would actually make a really lovely gift for people who have either just gotten married or just moved in together. I love mine!
Win Your Own!
You can win your very own personalised street sign in my Christmas Bonanza. Oakdene have been very kind in partnering on this and we can’t wait to see who the winner is! Good luck.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 5th November and will close on 8th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE ‘Personalised Street Sign’ in A4 size.
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
*I received this product in return for a review. All views and opinions are my own.