You’d think that if something only weighed 88g that you’d be limited to what fun you could have with it. Well think again! Professor Pengelly has come up with an incredibly light, yet wonderfully versatile, product to keep you busy this christmas.
Look no further than Professor Pengelly’s Putty collection, available from Menkind, which is made for the fingers of creative thinkers and those who are just looking for a little bit of stress relief.
Playing With Professor Pengelly’s Putty
These are the perfect size to fit in a stocking this year and the boys have got a couple each. This putty can be stretched and pulled like any other but it can also bounce, pop and snap as well as be sculpted. It’s also great for kids because it can help with their gross and fine motor skills and just general handling of objects (supervised of course!). This putty opens up their imagination and it can be whatever they want it to be.
The coolest thing of all is that each putty has a different personality. There’s colour changing putty, magnetic putty, glow in the dark putty and even poo emoji putty! If that’s not enough to sell it to your kids I don’t know what is. The colours run from clear to extremely vibrant and they’re one of those activities that you can take with you wherever you go.
If you want to play with it yourself then trust me, it’s also a great stress reliever. The way you can squeeze it and pull it around is much better than gritting your teeth or exerting force on a pillow!
Prices range from £7.99 to £9.99.
What Not To Do With It
For the love of all things holy do not leave it out of the tin on its own! It will spread and it will stick! Obviously don’t use it on your carpet as you’ll never get the stuff out but don’t leave it sitting on the shelf either. This is such a good rainy day activity, especially if you’ve got kids – just make sure you put down a wipe free vinyl cloth down before you let them loose.
Win In The Christmas Bonanza With Menkind
Ok, so putty may be your thing but just to show you all the other cool stuff that Menkind have to offer, we’re giving away this super cool Red5 Motion Control Drone! Drone’s are so ‘in’ right now and everyone’s getting one so if you haven’t got yours yet then enter away – you know what to do! Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition will open on 7th November and will close on 8th December at 11.59pm
- One winner will be selected at random
- One winner will receive ONE ‘Motion Control Drone’ by Red5 worth £34.99
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- No cash alternative will be offered
- The winners will be announced on Raising the Rings social media outlets, not the blog and will be contacted by email
- The winner will have 28 days to respond to their winner’s email
- You must enter using AT LEAST one of the entry methods in the Rafflecopter widget above, they are not all mandatory
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
*I received products in return for this feature. All views and opinions are my own.